Last Updated: February 11, 2020
• The Corporation: MUALAJ ALAFKAAR for Communications and Information Technology, license number: 39121564908, granted by the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, and expiry date: 12/29/1443.
• Hayhom platform: An electronic platform that aims to provide an integrated solution that serves the owners of occasions (such as: wedding, engagement, graduation, reception, family meeting, etc.) to overcome the difficulties that they encounter. You may encounter them during the process of designing, managing, and sending out invitations to invitees.
• User: Any person who uses hayhom platform as a visitor, event host, additional invitee, invitee, portal moderator, or invitation card designer.
The Foundation collects certain personal information of users in various ways, including but not limited only to: times of the user visit to hayhom platform, registration in hayhom platform, filling out the application, filling out the questionnaire form, and other activities, services, features or resources that we may make available on hayhom platform.Users may also be asked to clarify the full name, email address, phone number, address information, contact information (invitees), the geographical location of the event and part of the credit card data. All such data is provided voluntarily by the User, and such information is collected exclusively to perform the functions provided via hayhom, and also to provide Users with all other offers and services that we may believe are of interest to them.
The Foundation collects certain information about users wherever they interact with their neighborhood platform, and this information is not personally related to the user, but may include technical information about the user communication methods with the service, such as the company used to provide the Internet service and other similar information.
The Foundation guarantees to the User not to sell, rent or give his personal information to third parties to serve the marketing purposes of a third party.
How long we keep your data
The organization may retain your data forever while the order and purchase process have been completed in hayhomplatform, and while the order is not completed and has not been confirmed your data may only be retained for 3 months.
How we use the collected information
The Foundation collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
• Improve the quality of customer service: Your information helps us to easily respond to your customer-oriented requests and support needs more effectively.
• To improve the service: We constantly strive to improve the offers made through the Neighborhood Platform in accordance with the information and feedback we receive from you in order to better understand the interests and needs of the users of hayhom Platform.
• Send emails periodically: The email address or mobile number that users register to handle their order, will only be used to send them information and updates related to their order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, or other requests and questions.
If a user decides to join our mailing list, they will receive messages that may include company news on their email or WhatsApp account, the latest updates, and information related to hayhom platform. If the user at any time wants to cancel the feature of receiving any future messages, we provide them with detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe from the mailing list at the end of each message on their email, or the user can communicate with us through their neighborhood platform directly or hayhom account on WhatsApp.
How We Protect Your Information
We follow proper procedures and security standards in collecting, preserving and handling data, in order to protect that data against unauthorized dealing, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, information about your dealings and data stored on the platform of hayhom. Sensitive and private data is exchanged between the organization and users through secure communication channels and is encrypted and protected by approved digital methods and methods.
Sharing of personal data
The Foundation does not sell, trade or rent user data to any third party, and we may share information and users with our partners, companies, affiliates and advertisers as a user of hayhom.We may use a third party service provider to help us conduct our business as well as in the functioning of hayhom platform or in the management of activities on our behalf, such as surveys and others. Your data may be shared with this third party within the limits of those specific purposes. We may also disclose your personal information to our employees, or if it is necessary to protect our legal rights when it comes to harmful conduct in an actual way, or even just by threat, including but not limited to:
• Comply with the requirements of the law.
• Compliance with government orders and court decisions.
• Legal proceedings submitted to us.
• To protect and defend our property, employees or other rights.
Third Party Websites
Outgoing and incoming calls to the institution are recorded to ensure the quality of services provided to you.