Last modified: November 21, 2019
• Enterprise: MUALAJ ALAFKAAR for Communications and Information Technology.
• Hayhom platform: An electronic platform that aims to serve the owners of occasions (such as: wedding, engagement, graduation, etc.) to overcome the difficulties that may be encountered. Confront them during the process of managing and addressing invitations to invitees.
• User: Any person who uses the hayhom platform as a visitor, event host, additional invitee, invitee, gatekeeper or card designer.
We welcome you, and thank you for using hayhom platform with its products, services and features.
The following terms and conditions represent a formal agreement (contract) between the Foundation and the users of hayhom platform. Your use of hayhom platform constitutes your acceptance of this contract and its provisions without limitation or condition, and accordingly you must not use it if you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained in this contract. .
• Where we provide you with a translation of the Arabic version of the Terms, you agree that the translation may be provided for your convenience only and that the Arabic version of the Terms is the version that will endorse and govern your relationship with the Foundation.
• In the event of any discrepancy between what is contained in the Arabic version of the Terms and what is contained in the translation, what is contained in the Arabic version shall be the reference to be relied upon.
The Foundation has the right to update hayhom Platform from time to time, and may change any of its contents at its sole discretion, or change, suspend or discontinue any Service (including without limitation, providing any feature, database or content) at any time, by posting a notice on the Platform or by sending you a notification via mobile or email.The Foundation may also place restrictions on certain features and services or limit your access to parts or entire of hayhom platform without notice or liability.Also, keep in mind that the content of hayhom platform may not be up to date at all times.The Foundation also does not warrant that hayhom Platform or any of its contents will be free from any error or incorrect information.
• Age allowed:
You must be at least 13 years of age to use the hayhom platform.
• Obtaining permission from a parent or legal guardian:
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain permission from a parent or legal guardian to usehayhom platform. Please ask them to read this contract with you. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a user under the age of 18, by allowing your child to use hayhom platform, you are bound by the terms of this contract and are responsible for their use ofhayhom.
• Commercial Activities:
If you use hayhom Platform on behalf of a company, organization, government entity, or private for-profit or non-profit entity, you warrant to us that you have the authority to act on behalf of that entity and confirm to us that that entity agrees to this contract.
For services, products and features, you represent and warrant that:
• Your use of hayhom platform has never been disabled or prevented from using it at any time.
• You are not a competitor to hayhom platform, nor do you offer any competing product to the services, products and features provided by the Foundation.
• You have the full legal capacity to contract and that you will not be in breach of any law or contract.
For services, products and features, you represent and warrant that you will:
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Provide correct information and update it periodically.
• Withdraw and comply with any notices sent by the Foundation in connection with your use of hayhom.
• You will use hayhom for legitimate purposes only, and will not use it to purchase or receive any illegal or fraudulent material.
• You will not use hayhom platform to cause harm, harassment or inconvenience to someone.
• You agree to exchange information between companies and relevant authorities within the hayhom Platform regarding your operations carried out and to evaluate transactions with you.
• It will not hinder the proper operation of hayhom.
• You will not attempt to damage the platform of hayhom in any way.
• You will not copy or distribute any of the contents of hayhom platform without the written permission of the Foundation.
• You will maintain the password for your account or any identification provided by us to you and allow access to your account, securely and confidentially.
• You will provide us with all evidence proving your identity at the sole discretion of the Foundation.
• The Foundation has the right to refuse to make available use of the platform of hayhom without giving any reasons.
The Foundation grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable and irrevocable license to use the hayhom Platform only for the personal purpose specified in accordance with this Contract, so you must:
• Not to make available, rent, rent, customize, resell, distribute or sublicense the hayhom Platform to any third party.
• Not to modify, truncate, translate, summarize, create a sub-work based on decoding, reverse engineer the design of hayhom platform or otherwise identify, attempt to identify, or attempt to access source code, interior design, any text, multimedia (images, audios, video files), data or other information provided by the Foundation or third party other service providers.
• Not to delete, alter or otherwise modify any copyright or other official notices contained in hayhom.
• Not to intentionally transmit or distribute any part of hayhom platform, or to allow any of its contents to be uploaded for use other than as specified herein.Do not claim to grant or allow access to it to anyone other than you.
• Not to allow the sharing of their username/password or other justifications for accessing hayhom.
• The content and trademark of hayhom Platform, the service mark and logos covered by these Terms are owned by the Foundation, or licensed to the Foundation, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and international treaties.
• The content of web platform designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphs.All graphics, logos, designs, headers, icons, text and service names belonging to the hayhom platform, including as part of the trademarks, may not be used in connection with any product or service in any manner likely to cause confusion, nor may it be copied, imitated, or used either in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the Foundation. The content of the Hayhom Platform is provided to you "as it is" for your information and personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written permission of the management of hayhom Platform.Since you are eligible to use hayhom Platform, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to use it on the Network and to download or print a copy of any part of its content that you have obtained access to correctly only for personal, non-commercial use. The Foundation reserves all rights that have not been expressly granted to you. If you download or print a copy of the content of the Platform of hayhom.
• Registration requires that you provide some information about yourself (such as your name, address, contact details such as mobile number, email, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of hayhom There is no registration fee.
• You agree not to register (or attempt to register) to the hayhom platform in any way other than through the interface provided by the organization, unless you are permitted to Do so in a separate agreement with the Corporation.
• When using the hayhom platform you warrant that any personal information provided by you is correct, valid and complete and that if any of it is changed you will inform us by Update your information on your personal page or by contacting us.
• You understand and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords of any account that you use to access the hayhom platform. Accordingly, you agree to be solely responsible to the Corporation for all activities that occur under your account.
• When the password or mobile number is forgotten or others have infringed, the user must contact us in order to restore the account or suspend it until the problem is resolved.
• Our employees do not require users to disclose their OTPs or passwords.
• You agree to notify the Foundation if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of any password, username, IP address, or other means of accessing the Hayhom.
• You agree not to access (or attempt to enter) the hayhom platform in any way other than through the interface provided by the organization, unless you are permitted to do so in the Agreement separate with the enterprise.
• While attempting to gain unauthorized access to or transmit viruses, malicious or disruptive files, or cause damage to hayhom platform or impair or reduce its operation or associated devices By hacking or deception and similar means, the owner will be exposed to the legal issue, and the necessary compensation will be paid in exchange for the damage caused.
• Hayhom platform has the right to amend or update the prices from time to time. It is the user responsibility to keep up to date with the current prices of the services or products offered through the prices page.
• The available payment methods are credit card, mada cards, Apple Pay, and bank transfer. The Corporation may also provide other payment methods that are not currently available or withhold any currently available payment method.
• The user is obligated to ensure that the card balance is sufficient to pay the value of any of the services before requesting it, and acknowledges that any amount paid cannot be refunded after sending any invitation, and the user is also obligated not to get involved in unauthorized chargebacks.
• In the event that you do not pay the fees due to create a new event, the Foundation will give you a grace period to pay up to a maximum of thirty days before it deletes the event and the information saved on it. If you create a large number of events and do not pay any of the fees due to them, your account may be suspended or suspended.
• The institution does not offer a refund policy for the paid or transferred amounts, as they are spent in advance and it is difficult to return them to the customer, with the exception of cases in which the institution clarifies in writing the possibility of recovering the amount after paying it.
• All costs of services included in the hayhom platform do not include transfer fees or taxes, so the user must bear them.
• The user is obligated not to transfer any amounts to other than the official accounts of the institution, and the management of the institution is not responsible for any wrong transfers resulting from the user.
• You cannot redeem any of the free gifts or additional benefits for any monetary or non-monetary return.
• The user is not entitled to reproduce, copy, resell or exploit any part of the services provided to him through hayhom platform without express written permission from Enterprise.
• The Foundation is not responsible for any agreements made outside of the phone numbers or email addresses shown in the official hayhom platform.
• The user has the right to cancel or delete his event and get a full refund while he did not use/send any of the invitation cards, 72 hours before the event.
• In the event that there is a request for a special design that has been paid for, the amount of the special design will be deducted and the rest of the amount will be refunded only, and also that the user has not used/sent any of the invitation cards, 72 hours before the date of the event.
By agreeing to these User Terms and using the Online Platform, you agree to hold harmless the Corporation, its affiliates, its licensors and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents, and hold them harmless from any claims, costs, damages, losses, and liability and expenses (including attorney fees and costs) arising from or related to:
• Your violation or violation of any provision of these User Conditions or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referred to in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
• Your violation of any rights of third parties, including service providers organized by hayhom.
• Your misuse of hayhom.
• The user cannot use hayhom platform in what offends Islam, violates Islamic law, or puts any content that violates morals or public taste. In the event of a violation of this clause, the Corporation shall have the right to suspend the user immediately and without any compensation, and the Corporation shall not bear any responsibility resulting from any wrong use or violation of local and international laws.
• Sending invitations that are not completely clear, and that contain unclear words.
• Sending political, sectarian, etc. invitations.
• The invitation contains an infringing image, a poor quality image, or a video that violates these terms.
• Send invitations that violate the laws of countries, and the conditions of other sites related to them.
• Using images or videos is against intellectual property laws.
• Sending calls to incorrect or random numbers.
• Sending invitations on behalf of other people without their permission and without their consent.
• Sending advertisements, invitations, and invitations that are intended to annoy others.
• Use of invitations for purposes not consistent with hayhom platform.
• Using services that are implemented automatically through programs or websites.
• Send invitations that lead to transaction and payment outside hayhom platform, services for providing virtual or real Visa cards, as well as PayPal activation services and related services.
• Use of services that directly or indirectly harm hayhom platform or its users.
• Any violation of of the terms or conditions of hayhom platform.
• Harming hayhom or its users by any means.
• Theft, fraud, or damage to any service, product, or feature of the organization.
• Posting any private information that is not available to a non-user himself in the form of text or images, such as technical support ticket messages, which is considered a violation of the privacy of hayhom platform account permanently.
• Promotion, publicity, advertising, requests, sales, for websites similar to hayhom.
• Exploiting hayhom platform to deceive or exploit others.
• Using a stolen credit card for payment or any illegal payment method.
• Offend any other user or entity inside or outside hayhom in any way
• Attempting to defraud hayhom or its users in any way.
• Acting as an intermediary between a seller and a buyer within hayhom platform, so that he receives the amount from the buyer and delivers it himself to the seller, this command exposes the three accounts to suspension.
• Sell the account on hayhom platform.
• Register the young man in the name of a girl or vice versa.
• Repetition of more than one violation of the terms of hayhom or repeating the user addition of his means of communication, or for violating services.
• Using hayhom platform for purposes other than electronic invitations such as advertising in any form.
• Impersonating another person.
• Making invitations for an unreal event or an occasion for immoral purposes that contradict the Islamic religion or the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Arab Gulf states.
• Pirate any product and use it inhayhom platform, or request it.
• Use designs that do not comply with intellectual property laws.
• The author of the comment has tried the platform of hayhom and the Foundation is not obliged to accept any of the comments, and we refuse to publish comments that contain offensive tone, pornography, abuse, hatred, and racism in all its forms.
• Comments that have nothing to do with hayhom Platform are the property of the Foundation and their ownership is exclusive forever, and the Foundation has the right to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit or distribute all materials related to the comments, and the Foundation is not obliged in any way to pay the owners of the comments or any other party for their comments.
• It is strictly forbidden to infringe on the members of the institution in public and non-public places or through the site or through any means of communication and the institution has the right to cancel all transactions of the user immediately when proven to be so.
• All the above points, if any, the comments will not be displayed on the platform of hayhom Platform, all of which are provided "as it is". The Corporation expressly disclaims its liability, to the maximum extent possible in accordance with the law, of all warranties, including but not limited to: warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, suitability to certain specifications and markets, and the merchantability of property rights, nor does the Corporation guarantee the accuracy, content, timeliness of the Services or results that the user of the Services may or may not receive. In no event will the Foundation, its agents, employees, representatives, licensors or affiliates be liable for direct or indirect damages, sanctions, special damages, or incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to: damages resulting from business or service disruption, loss of business or user information, server failure, disruption of SMS service providers, loss or non-access of certain invitations and other damages. Caused directly or indirectly by the use of hayhom platform (or failure to use it) or reliance on it.
• In all cases, by agreeing to the terms and conditions of this hayhom Platform, you acknowledge that the limits of the Foundation responsibility for data retention are two years, and that the Foundation then has the right to retain such data or to delete such data altogether from its service and dispose of it in such manner as the Foundation deems appropriate.
• Any offers, advertisements or competitions that have not been advertised on their official hayhom platform or via affiliated social media and which are managed by the Foundation and you are not entitled to require the Foundation to execute them. In addition, the Foundation has no responsibility for any fraud committed by means of unofficial offers, advertisements or competitions held in the name of the Foundation.
• The Foundation does not guarantee that in the event of any defect in the provision of services beyond its capacity or due to emergency or force majeure circumstances, or the absence of any defect or error and the Foundation is committed to take all necessary and reasonable steps to address and remedy the situation. Also, as a maximum, the user may be compensated in some cases determined by the organization at its own discretion, by returning all or part of the amount paid by the user for the service affected by the defect or error only.
• The Foundation does not guarantee that the results of using hayhom platform will always be accurate or consistent.
• Users are solely responsible for ensuring the correctness of the information and venue of the event and the Foundation will have no obligation or responsibility for any wrong addresses or information.
• The responsibility for the quality of service of the supervisor of the portal required using the application or the entire service lies with the supervisor of the portal himself, and the institution does not bear any responsibility in this aspect, provided that the institution has the right to review the performance of the supervisor and accordingly cancel dealing with him when necessary.
• Under no circumstances does the Foundation accept any liability relating to or arising from the services of the Portal Supervisor provided by the Service Provider.
• The Foundation does not accept responsibility for any acts, actions, conduct, negligence, or all of the foregoing, by the Portal Supervisor Service Provider.
• Any complaints about the portal admin service submitted by users, should be submitted to the institution directly, provided that the institution does not bear any responsibility in this aspect, and is only a link between the parties.
• The quality of services requested using the platform or the entire service is the responsibility of the service provider (portal supervisor) who ultimately provides you with the service. Under no circumstances does the Foundation accept any liability in connection with or arising from the services provided by the Supervisor, nor does it accept responsibility for any acts, actions, conduct, negligence, or all of the foregoing, on the part of the Supervisor and therefore, any complaints regarding the Services should be submitted to the Supervisor.
• While using hayhom platform , links to websites owned and controlled by third parties may be provided from time to time in order to correspond with third parties, purchase products or services from them or participate in promotions offered by them. These links take you out of hayhom platform, and are beyond the control of the organization.
The contract between you and the Foundation is of indefinite duration. You have the right to terminate the contract by closing your user account at any time.
The Foundation has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time (by disabling your use of the hayhom Platform), in the event that you do any of the following:
• Violation or breach of any condition of the User Terms.
• If the Foundation deems that you are abusing the Service.
• For any reason subject to the absolute discretion of the Foundation.
The Foundation is also under no obligation to send a prior notice of termination of the contract or to disable use.
• The invalidity of any provision of these User Conditions does not affect the validity of the other provisions contained therein.
• In the event of any invalid provision in these user conditions or the existence of a provision that is not acceptable in certain circumstances in accordance with the criteria of reasonableness and fairness and to this extent only, it shall serve in its place between the two parties by a provision that is acceptable in consideration of all circumstances and conforms to the provisions of the invalid condition as much as possible Subject to the content and purpose of these User Conditions.
The Foundation may give notice by sending a public notice on hayhom platform, by sending an email to your postal address on record in the account information with the Foundation, or by sending a text message to The registered mobile number, or by sending a letter by regular mail to your address registered in the account information with the institution.
• Some Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotional materials. These advertisements may target the content of information stored on the Services, inquiries made through the Services or other information.
• The manner, means and volume in which advertisements are made by the Corporation are subject to change without specific notice to you.
• In consideration for the Foundation granting you access to and use of the hayhom platform, you agree that the Foundation may place such advertisements on the Services.
• The Foundation does not guarantee the security or freedom of hayhom platform from impurities or viruses.
• It is also your responsibility to arrange your IT, computer and mobile software and work platform in order to access hayhom. You must use your own antivirus software.
• The platform of hayhom must not be abused by intentionally introducing viruses, programs or materials of any kind that may be technically harmful. You should also not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or server on which hayhom platform is stored or any server, computer or database linked to hayhom must also not be attacked by a DDoS attack or a distributed DDoS attack. Breach of these provisions will result in the immediate suspension of your right to use the Platform of hayhom as well as the commission of a criminal offence under the relevant regulations on the basis of which the Foundation will take the necessary legal action.
These User Terms shall be governed by and applied to the settlement of any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or in connection with these User Terms or any violation thereof, termination, execution, interpretation, validity or use of hayhom of the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and interpreted in accordance with them.